Pastoral Counseling for Pastors
Dear pastor or ministry leader,
If you are tired and weary from the battle, and there seems like there is no one you can talk to about the challenges you are facing, I hope you take courage and reach out today.
I’ve had the honor to sit with pastors over many conversations and stories like these:
- Feeling disqualified from ministry due to a specific challenge or struggle and finding freedom through counseling.
- Finding frustration due to the bureaucracy of church politics and finding vision and calling again.
- Feeling like an impostor because you need to have an endless reservoir of empathy for congregants and your family, yet anger is at its tipping point underneath- and finding peace.
- And many more.
My experience and expertise include:
- Training in the area of sexual addictions
- Ordained minister trained in spiritual formation and pastoral counseling
- Doctoral level training and education in the field of mental health (over 4000 hours of training, including direct time with people).
“Come to Me, all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is comfortable, and My burden is light (Matt. 11:28-30).”